Common phrases feature in Caribou

Hi all.

We would like to add an option to Caribou to show common phrases to
choose instead of predicted words. But we don't know where we should
show those additional buttons, in a different resizable window? in the
same keyboard instead of the normal keys?

In [0] there is an example of a keyboard with this feature. The common
phrases are in the bottom of the keyboard. They are in spanish, but
their translation is:
* Hello, how are you?
* Thank you
* Not now
* It seems to me that ...
* No, I don't
* Good bye!
* I think that ...
* I can't

[0]
http://informaticaparaeducacionespecial.blogspot.com/2007/07/predwin-comunicacin-mediante-la.html

Thank you for your help!

--

David Pellicer Martín
dpellicer warp es

Software Developer at Warp Networks S.L.
http://www.warp.es
C. Don Jaime I 33, 3ro.dcha. 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
Phone: +34 976 392 644 - Fax: +34 976 290 004