Re: Most popular switch devices

There are also accessibility controls that use high order Function keys .  (EZ Access Keypad uses F17 to F24 for example to avoid other keyboard keys.)   Don't think it would apply here but if we are logging different ways that people connect access things to PCs via mouse or keyboard - I thought I would mention.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
Professor Industrial & Systems Engineering
and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison