Re: Loading a11y modules on runtime

From: Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org>

> Piñeiro, le Fri 11 Jun 2010 16:41:57 +0200, a écrit :
>> > While dbus could work it seems to me atleast like a really big hammer for this problem.
>>
>> Using DBUS was just a quick thought/straightforward of how implement
>> it if a external app want to ask gtk apps to load during
>> runtime. Probably there are other solutions to do that.
>
> Err, a mere X11 signal for instance? Like a root window propery change,
> which I guess gtk is already listening to.

BTW, using my limited memory, I have just remembered that this was
discussed on March, and the "other option" were discussed, in this
case using Xsettings:

The thread here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2010-March/msg00013.html

Li Yuan would know better the best option to implement it.

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)