Re: Announcing hackfest, minutes etc

Hey Shaun.

> How do the hackfests at these events work?

That is still something to be determined. :-)

> I hope that being in a room with experts would allow me to ask
> questions and bounce ideas off people.

And I'd love to answer those questions so that we can further awesomify
the Orca docs.

> Is this something other attendees would be interested in?

Heck yeah. And one of the things the folks from Emergya are working on
is documentation. So I'd think they might be interested in this as well.

A little while ago, I started a temporary Topics scratch area at the
bottom of the hackfest page [1]. Please add Documentation -- along with
any other topics you think would be of interest.

Thanks. Take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/HackfestAEGIS2010