Re: Announcing hackfest, minutes etc

Thanks for adding the section to the page.   Just an FYI, I've added a
couple more columns as this will help us to better determine funding
needs.  "Traveling from" and "Need Sponsorship?"

For some people, they will be able to get sponsorship from their
particular project or employer.  The more we know where we need GNOME
Foundation sponsorship the better.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME-A11y Outreach