Re: 2010/06/03 15:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey Alex.

> Using the previous meeting, and other ideas, a rough agenda could be
> something like:
>
>  * OUTREACH: as far as I know, there wasn't any other meeting, but
>    just it case.
>
>  * AEGIS Conference: any news?
>
>  * HFOSS: not too many volunteers or projects AFAIK, guessing if
>    something new is here. We couldn't talk about it on the previous
>    one.
>
>  * Review GNOME3 list if we have time left [2] (also live review
>    update).
>
> Any other topic? If you have any idea, please comment it.

I've got one: The future of gnome-mag. [1] We need a plan. :-(

And, yeah, technically we could call that GNOME3. However, since that is
"if we have time left" I would like to ensure that it has a spot on the
agenda.

Also, please note that I don't have a plan. I have no ideas. I have no
time to add the work Carlos was doing onto my plate. But I'm hoping
someone else has a plan/idea/time. :-)

Thanks! Take care.
--joanie

[1]  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2010-May/msg00121.html