Re: [orca-list] Orca Enhancement work

Hello,

Please have a look at this post:

http://hoygan.yaco.es/first-results-in-the-evince-a11y-improvements

Just in case you don't know, Consortium Fernando de los Rios is funding this improvement to EVINCE right now [1], and I think there should not be double effort on pursuing the same goal.

Specially, when there are many things still to do in the a11y field.

Best regards.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Guadalinfo_accesible