2010/07/29 15:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Gently reminder.

Tomorrow 2010/07/29 at 15:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting.

Previous minutes [1]

Find tentative agenda on previous minutes page (sorry low
battery). Main target is still AEGIS, mostly about funding, so it
would be difficult to try other topics, but we would try if required.

I'm right now on GUADEC doing a lot of things, and with a not really
reliable inet connection. I will try the most to be there, but I can't
promise it.

BR

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes

===