Ohio Linux Fest

Folks,

I will be giving a presentation at the Ohio Linux Fest on GNOME-A11y in
September.  I believe GNOME Foundation also is going to have a booth
there.

September 10-12 in Columbus, Ohio.  My presentation will be on the 11th.
http://www.ohiolinux.org

If anyone wants to join me in the presentation or assist at the Booth in
answering a11y questions, let me know!  Or even to just go there and
watch me present and throw rotten tomatoes at me.  :-)

Thanks,
Bryen