Accerciser in-place loading

Hi,

To test accerciser, you can check out the source code from git and load
accerciser in-place from its source. However I haven't managed to do this due to
the import errors.

I think I need to include the plugin folder to PythonPath, however I am missing
something.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "accerciser.py", line 29, in <module>
    from plugin import PluginManager
  File "/home/arky/repos/accerciser/src/lib/accerciser/plugin/__init__.py", line
14, in <module>
    from base_plugin import Plugin, ViewportPlugin, ConsolePlugin
  File "/home/arky/repos/accerciser/src/lib/accerciser/plugin/base_plugin.py",
line 15, in <module>
    from accerciser.tools import Tools
  File "/home/arky/repos/accerciser/src/lib/accerciser/accerciser.py", line 29,
in <module>
    from plugin import PluginManager

Can someone help me out.

Cheers