AEGIS project 2nd Pan-European Workshop/User Forum and the 1st International AEGIS Conference

Dear Colleagues

Sorry for any cross-posting

The AEGIS project 2nd Pan-European Workshop/User Forum and the 1st
International AEGIS Conference will take place in Seville, Spain on 6
and 7-8 October 2010 respectively.

The conference is entitled "Access for All in the desktop, web and
mobile field: an end-user and developer perspective"

Registration is now open; for more information and to register please go
to:

http://www.aegis-conference.eu

If you wish to contact the organisers please email
aegis ace-centre org uk

Hope to see you in Seville in October

David

David Colven
Technical Advisor

The ACE Centre Advisory Trust
92 Windmill Road
Headington
Oxford
OX3 7DR

Direct - 01865 759813
Office - 01865 759800
Email - colven ace-centre org uk

The ACE Centre is a registered charity (no 1040868)

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI/AT-SPI_on_D-B
us

> A page detailing the project plan can be found at:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BonoboDeprecation
>

> How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?
>
> We are actively seeking contributors to help us make this the standard
> a11y framework for Gnome. We need help testing with Gnome
accessibility