Re: 2010/07/01 15:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

I am also unable to attend.  But to give you an update on my Outreach
stuff:

July 14th - Michael Gorse and I will be visiting Wesleyan University in
Connecticut, headquarters for the HFOSS.org program this year.  We'll be
giving talks about GNOME-A11y and meeting with the student interns that
are working on the Dasher project with Patrick Welche.

LinuxCon-Brasil - Work is in progress to give a talk at the conference
September 1 on the topic of GNOME-A11y in the Workplace.  Funding for
traveling to Sao Paolo is still up in the air.  Will let you all know if
this is a go or not.  My goal is to also stage a community-day event
outside of LinuxCon where hopefully we can meet folks who use a11y tools
and hear and engage in conversations with them as well.