New contact information for Willie Walker

Hi All:

I'm no longer checking e-mail at my old e-mail address and will now be conducting GNOME e-mail through a new e-mail address -- walker dot willie at gmail dot com.  I hopefully have changed all my mailing list subscriptions and set up a notification on my old e-mail address.  But please be sure to delete my old contact information from your address book and replace it with walker dot willie at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Will