Re: Reschedule weekly meetings

Hi Eitan:

We're going through a lot of severe changes for 2.30, mostly with respect to Bonobo Deprecation, WebKit, and GNOME Shell. If we don't get these right, we will suck and there's no use talking about other stuff.

The goal of the weekly meetings was to keep us in touch with the GNOME 2.30 schedule and touch base to see how we are doing. So, it's mostly a status/planning meeting for understanding if we're going to make the 2.30 target, what barriers we are facing, and how we can help each other succeed. As such, the agenda is somewhat consistent: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GNOME3

Doodle.com was a failed experiment due to the variety of issues people had with its user interface -- people selected times that they didn't mean to select. So, I need to schedule the meeting to a different time that works for the people that I need there. Once I can do that, I will be a bit more diligent about agendas and e-mail reminders.

For now thru the end of the GNOME 2.30 (and possibly GNOME 3) cycle, I want us to focus on things we need to do to get us past this perfect storm of three huge fronts. We can also discuss other things of importance, such as the CSUN Hackfest, Project:Possibility, etc.

Will