2010/12/09 07:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting and a question about docs

Hey all.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is our next 07:00 UTC a11y team meeting.
You know the drill: Minutes [1] and agenda [2]. :-)

You'll note that amongst the agenda items is:

  Updating the GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide [3]
  * Missing ATs
  * Moving to Mallard

That is something I added (proving that adding agenda items is something
you too can do <grins>). All joking aside.... The reason it's there is
because not only are our docs getting woefully out of date, BUT stuff is
missing AND we're not in the new Mallard format. Your humble Orca team
is tackling this for Orca. What is everybody else doing?

Given that this next meeting is the early-early one for a number of us,
and that this issue is IMHO important, I would be happy to take any
answers to my question about docs supplied here on-list to tomorrow's
meeting for inclusion in the discussion.

Thanks in advance guys. See some of y'all bright and early tomorrow. :-)

Take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20101202
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20101202#Agenda_for_the_next_meeting