Re: DevRoom CfP Proposal

Hi Louis,

At 05:43 6/12/2010, Louis Su�z-Potts wrote:
Hi All,
If no one has objections, then I would like to send out the draft below. I would really appreciate it if you could add, however, some more suggestions for papers to be presented at the DevRoom.

You could add:
* Accessibility in user interface toolkits (Qt, JavaScript UI libraries, ...)
* Accessibility support in developer tools

And, if you could suggest places to send this CfP?

Samuel Thibault's list looks good to me.
I will also forward the CfP to the AEGIS project.

Best regards,

Christophe

Please keep in mind that this area is not my forte and that I would really appreciate some assistance and even for someone else to take this over...

I'll also send next a proposal for the committee to review the proposals submitted.

Thanks
Louis

--
Christophe Strobbe