Re: 2010/08/26 15:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanied gnome org>

> Just a reminder that tomorrow is our next 15:00 UTC a11y team meeting.

Well, one month ago I totally mixed up the timetable, and I thought
that this week the meeting was in the order time.

I can't attend to the meeting. Some weeks ago my teacher asked us to
set the hours for the 26&27 rehearsals, and I was ok with any time.

> As always, last week's minutes [1] include a tentative agenda for the
> meeting. [2] You are encouraged to add other agenda items.

So you have the accessibility scepter today.

I'm sorry very much, but I just realize that when I saw the mail.

> Take care.
> --joanie
> [1]
> [2]