SPECIAL #a11y Meeting this Wednesday!

Hi folks,

We are working once again this summer with HFOSS.org as mentors for
students who are participating in a11y-related projects.  We have
already begun discussions with the main HFOSS.org schools today.

On Wednesday, one of the chapter schools would also like to participate
with GNOME-A11y mentorship, Western New England College.  They would
like to come to our #a11y IRC channel and discuss with others in our
team ideas about what projects to select and whom can mentor with the
students.

If you can, please come to #a11y for one hour meeting on Wednesday,
April 28 at 18:00 UTC.

Who should attend?:
- If you wish to be a mentor, attend!
- If you wish for your project to be considered for HFOSS, but cannot be
a mentor, attend!
- If you don't have any projects, but have experience in other mentor
programs and want to offer your advice to other potential mentors,
attend!
- If you just want to feel included and watch the discussion, attend!

:-)

See you all on Wednesday!

Bryen M Yunashko