Looking for user questions about magnification

Hi,

I am working on the Aegis project[1], specifically on adding magnification functionality to GnomeShell[2]. I've recently been asked to come up with a number of focus group questions asking what magnifier users want and/or need.

I'm predominantly a programmer, and not a magnifier user, so I don't have a lot of insight as to what questions to ask. I thought an approach would be to solicit input from the gnome-a11y community. If you have any suggestions for focus group questions, here is your chance. My deadline is to have the final draft of these questions by Apr 20 (next Tues).

More information about what the magnifier currently does is listed in the wiki: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Magnification#Implemented_Features

Here is an outline of what I'm looking for:
~10 Questions for focus groups: These questions are meant to
initiate a discussion between the users after they have tested the
device about aspects of the prototype tested. As an example. You could
ask aspects (functionalities) you are planning to implement or improve
in the next phase of the prototype, to check how the users perceive its
usefulness.

~15 Questions to be asked to the experts or tutors: These questions are
addressed to experts on visual impairments after testing the prototype
or tutors of the users. Questions about specific aspects of the
prototype and their opinion on accessibility issues and usability of the functionalities concerning final users should be ask. You can also
propose some enhancements or Improvements of your prototype and ask the
experts and tutors about it.

Thanks for any help.

[1] Aegis project: http://www.aegis-project.eu/
[2] GnomeShell magnifier: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Magnification