Re: covici ccs covici com: [orca-list] orca not working with latest components (fwd)

I had enabled it, but  I will check to make sure.   I have
~/.gconf/desktop/gnome/interface the following:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<gconf>
        <entry name="accessibility" mtime="1240755334" type="bool"
	   value="true"/>
</gconf>
This has not changed.  Anything else could cause this?