Re: Accessibility Summit for GNOME Boston?

I actually won't be in town the whole week. :-(

Will

Brad Taylor wrote:
Hey,

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 13:04 +0000, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi All:

Who is interested in an accessibility summit for GNOME Boston this year?

http://live.gnome.org/Boston2009 - October 10-12

I have a scheduling conflict where I will only be able to attend Sunday and Monday (i.e., Saturday is out), but I think it might be great to get together to talk about things such as:

What about planning a day session on Friday like what has been done in
previous years?  Novell could provide a venue for the discussions in our
Cambridge office.

Best,

-Brad