[Fwd: [Accessibility-atspi] Releasing Anumaan...]

Interesting stuff!  I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but
thought I'd pass this along.

Will

--- Begin Message --- Hi,
    We are announcing the release of alpha-0.1 version of Anumaan, a perspective based, on-screen predictive text entry system for GNOME desktop.Anumaan is an extension of an Input Method (IM) mechanism (on GNOME desktop) in the sense that it extends its (IM) notion by including the power of text prediction. It has support for UTF-8 unicode encoding. Anumaan is ported to Gtk+ text widget using  AT-SPI library.

Please do refer to my blog post for more details at http://moebiuscurve.livejournal.com/26656.html.

Anumaan URLs:

Anumaan Main Page on CDAC Mumbai Website:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/index.php/cdacmumbai/research_and_publications/research_groups/open_source_soft_division/projects/anumaan

AnumaanLinux source download:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/projects/anumaan/downloads/AnumaanLinux-alpha-0.1.tar.gz (released under GNU/GPL 3.0 License)

AnumaanLinux Documentation can be accessed at:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/projects/anumaan/docs/AnumaanLinuxUserManual/index.html

Anumaan-standalone download:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/projects/anumaan/downloads/Anumaan-standalone-alpha-0.1.tar.gz

Anumaan-standalone Documentation can be accessed at:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/projects/anumaan/docs/AnumaanStandaloneUserManual/index.html

Anumaan Default Language Model download:
http://www.cdacmumbai.in/projects/anumaan/downloads/AnumaanDefaultLM.tar.gz

Anumaan demo Videos:

A session of AnumaanLinux: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSzLt9ZVnOY

A session of Anumaan-standalone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9w37JY7ec

NB: The Application is still evolving, hence please do give us your feedbacks, bug reports or feature enhancement requests.

Please mail us at mailto:predictanumaan gmail com

Thanks & regards
Naveen Kumar
Assistant Software Engineer
Open Source Software Division( http://ossrc.org.in/ )