Upcoming GNOME-A11y meeting

Hiya folks,

This coming Monday, we will have our usual GNOME A11y Meeting held in
the #a11y channel on GNOME's IRC network.

Meeting will be held at 1600 UTC.  See World Times for your local time.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=9&month=11&year=2009&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I'm scheduling this meeting an hour later so as to give Eitan a chance
to wake up even though he's supposed to be Sleepless in Seattle and I
think it's important that he attend this one.

This particular meeting will focus on the marketing of GNOME-A11y.  Each
and every one of you is encouraged to attend and discuss this topic as I
will be representing us at the GNOME Marketing Hackfest in Chicago the
following day.

If you cannot attend the meeting, but have some thoughts to this topic,
please feel free to respond to this mail with your thoughts.  The more
material I take with me, the better A11y is represented.

Thanks!
Bryen