Re: A11Y Projects

Hi.  It looks like they don't want to work with existing accessibility.  Instead of making a new speech output system,
it would be much better to make the widgets work with existing screen readers.
I admit I have never liked self voicing apps since the developers always seem to make asumptions that
aren't correct for my way of working.

          Kenny