playing movies on gnome

Hello,

I am trying to get used to using gnome as much as possible since I find
much of it more accessible than windows.

I have a question though.
I have a dvd (actually an iso of a dvd), that has multiple chapters, and
I am trying to figure out how to play it and be able to select which
chapter I want to play.

This is an exercise dvd, and there are 2 different workout routines on
it, and I want to be able to select which routine to play.

I have triev movie player, but that doesn't seem to give me this option,
and vlc is not usable by orca at this point.

Any other suggestions?