Re: inaccessible gnome preferences

I don't have Debian by my hand. But I think we need "label for" relation here.

Li

Jude DaShiell wrote:
I use debian's gnome orca. I was trying to get sound playing after a successful login before orca starts talking. One of the places I went was system->sounds->preferences->switches tab. Very interesting about that switches tab. All I heard as I tabbed up and down that list of checkboxes were the checkbox controls themselves and not the descriptive labels that go along with the checkboxes. The sound themes control was a scroll pane as near as I could tell that had nothing on it. I don't know if that is proper or not.