Re: Close buttons in dialogs

I don't see how things really changed since. Close buttons are good for screen reader users because it puts the dialog dismissal as part of the focus order (and work order), and thus discoverable.

Currently a keyboard user could get by without knowing about alt+f4 at all, I could see it being frustrating to new users if there is no way of dismissing a modal dialog without learning alt+f4.

Cheers,
  Eitan.