Accessibility Team Updates for Q2 (March-June) of 2009.

Hi All:

Stormy would like to start publishing GNOME Foundation Quarterly reports, which I think is a great idea.

To start, she's asking for Q2 (March-June 2009) updates. I need your help accurately representing the progress made in Q2. Here's what I have so far:

* Had the AT-SPI/D-Bus summit
* Saw great progress on the Java ATK Wrapper
* Saw great progress on Mono a11y for GNOME
* Began the WebKit a11y work
* Started the HFOSS program for MouseTrap and VizAudio
* Started the Speech Dispatcher work
* Addressed a number of GNOME Goals regarding migrating
  from a number of "this thing" to "that thing" items.

This is pretty awesome stuff. There were also a number of milestones in individual projects, which I don't have the complete details on. Please send me items I have missed so we can have a good update for Q2.

Thanks!

Will