Re: Accessible Graphical Package Manager

openSUSE's YaST package manager is supposed to be accessible, as I knew
one completely blind person who used it with Orca.  But I can't honestly
say for sure because I haven't use it as such.  Also the installation of
the distro comes with audio support (Press F9), though I believe Ubuntu
has something similar for installation support as well.

Bryen