Re: Summer Interns for GNOME Accessibility

Wow Wow Wow, This is _AMAZING_....

I'm really exited about this, and you are completely right Will, I would be really really glad to have some help with MouseTrap... Right now It has some big changes coming on and the help is always welcome...

I let the Gnome's MouseTrap's link: http://live.gnome.org/MouseTrap

Stormy thanks a lot for this great new...

Cheers.

P.S: I have a skype account: flaper87 :-)

Willie Walker escribió:
Stormy:

This is AWESOME! Many thanks for your promotion of accessibility and for getting GNOME some resources.

We should talk about this in the weekly #a11y meetings on irc.gnome.org, but there's a whole bunch of ideas at http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GetInvolved.

Some of the things on the top of my list are Evince accessibility and WebKit accessibility. Both require a bit of in-depth knowledge, though, and would require some strong mentoring.

Another area, which is pretty cool and could use some help, is MouseTrap. It has a good start, and I'm sure Flavio would welcome help.

Other areas include improving the out-of-the-box experience of GOK, helping "fix" speech, testing, etc.

In any case, the above are just quick thoughts off the top of my head and are not meant to detract from anything I neglected to mention.

Do you have any deadlines or dates where we'd need to get our act together?

Will

Stormy Peters wrote:

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org