Re: Summer Interns for GNOME Accessibility

I'm pretty excited too!

They'd like to have the projects picked and paragraphs describing them by the end of January. (They'll provide a template.) That's when they'll start accepting applications, recruiting students, etc. More details to come soon.

So I think our job is to pick projects and find mentors by the end of the month.

Stormy