Re: MouseTrap's Brain Storm

Hi Flavio:

Many thanks for your work to date on MouseTrap! I think the most fundamental thing that is needed is smoothing out the pointer motion when running mouse trap with the "screen method" mouse movement method. I don't have any great ideas for how to improve this, though. :-(

Many thanks again, and Happy New Year to you, too.  :-)

Will

Flavio Percoco Premoli wrote:
Hey Guys!!!

I would like to create a list of useful features that should or could be added to MouseTrap and I thought that maybe you could help me with this. I also appreciate any feedback regarding to the existing features and Mouse Methods.

I know maybe many of you haven't used MouseTrap yet, but at least comparing it to other apps like MouseTrap what would you add or remove?

Thanks a lot...

P.S: BTW, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year