From: de Lanerolle, Trishan R. <Trishan deLanerolle trincoll edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Subject: RE: HFOSS Symposium
To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, "Morelli, Ralph A (E)" <ram cs trincoll edu>

Hi Stormy,

I updated our summer program information page with information from our previous correspondences and the GNOME website. http://www.hfoss.org/index.php?page=hfoss-summer-institute

We are planning on at least 2 interns to work on GNOME related project. We would like to put up a more detailed description for later this month, early March, with the following information: Project Title, Mentor names, Short Organization Description, Short Project Description or link to further information. Were you able to get suggestions for projects on your end that you would like us to get involved with; we can discuss the details at the meeting or earlier over a Skype call? I already had interest expressed from a couple students.

Thanks,

Trishan

Trishan de Lanerolle
Project Director

Trinity- Conn College- Wesleyan CPATH Project
Computer Science, Trinity College, Hartford CT.
(860) 297 5313

http://www.hfoss.org