Mats

Från: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv trace wisc edu>
Till: David Colven <Colven ace-centre org uk>
Kopia: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org, Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Datum: 2009-12-11 16:27
Ärende: Re: Ang. Re: Proposal: mouse-only Caribou for GNOME 2.30
Sänt av: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org

If you do such a switch control panel -- you should include switches that look like function keys 13 through 24.

Some switches are encoded as those function keys that do not appear on the keyboard but are supported by keyboard encoders.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering