Re: A11y Holiday Party

Bryan, after you sold it so well it's a real shame to say I can't make
it (again). We're running an OSS Watch workshop on Building an Engaged
Community and I'm leading an activity at that time (it's not my 3rd
strike yet, honest). So wishing everyone a merry Christmas and an a11y
new year.

PS I met Stormy Peters this week and even showed a few photos of a11y
folks at the CSUN 08 Mozilla booth. It's excellent that she is fully
behind the a11y work.

Steve