Re: Will not be at this week's meeting.

Thanks Luke! The meetings have been relatively quiet these days, and I'm also pretty tired by that time of day.

I'm curious if people would be interested in flipping the meeting time back 12 hours or so to accommodate our peers in western Europe. One of my big focal points for the upcoming months is going to be figuring out how we can finish the Bonobo Deprecation work (http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BonoboDeprecation).

Will

Luke Yelavich wrote:
Hi all
Just writing to let you know that I will not be at this meeting. I am in Ireland this week for an Ubuntu development sprint, and therefore will be asleep when the meeting is scheduled to run.

I should be back on board next week.

Luke