Re: A11Y IRC Meeting Minutes 200800901

Thanks Jeff.

Sanka, thanks very much for your attendance today. My apologies on the timing... I hope to IRC-meet with you next week!

cheers,
David

Jeff Cai wrote:
Attendees: suseROCKs, Li, JeffCai, mgorse, Tim Miao etc.

1. Since most of people didn't join the meeting, Sanka will discuss Evolution A11Y with us next week. 2. suseROCKs asked everyone to reply his email and send his blog info. (Refer to the mail tiled "Planet-A11y coming soon" from suserocks bryen com) 3. mgorse said migration of at-spi to DBus would be ready in a month or two. Mark is finishing some things with pyatspi and then was going to throw Accerciser at it and see what happens

Jeff