Re: Ang. Re: Problem with Java Access Bridge

This configuration will not affect other GNOME applications except Java applications. Currently, only Java CORBA uses TCP/IP in the local communication.

Jeff

Mats Lundälv wrote:

Doesn't this relate quite a bit to the other ongoing thread about Gnome accessibility on/off issues ?
Mats

*Jeff Cai <Jeff Cai Sun COM>*
Sänt av: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org

2008-10-24 17:30

Till
	Robert Voigt <robert voigt thalesatm com>
Kopia
	gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Ärende
	Re: Problem with Java Access Bridge

Robert Voigt 写道:
> On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 22:02 +0800, Jeff Cai wrote:
>
>> I guess you didn't configure orbit correctly. Please refer to
>>
>> http://live.gnome.org/Java%20Access%20Bridge to check your configuration.
>>

> I did that. I found out I need to log out and in after creating /etc/orbitrc.

Yes. That is because your at-spi-registerd needs to be restarted if the
orbit configure has been changed.