Re: GNOME Accessibility on by default, and Firefox

I agree too. When using an assistive technology to have a11y support
enabled, but if you disable the AT disable it in order to improve
performance for non AT users.

I don't know if this is possible to enable/disable on the air without
restarting the session.

Regards,

Javier.