=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[g-a-devel]_Announcing_AEGIS_-_a_=8012.?= =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?6m_investment_in_open_source_accessibility?=

Peter this is totally fantastic and even better news than I had hoped for.

Thank you for all your hard work making this possible.
Many, many people are going to benefit from the improved open accessibility.

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility