Re: gksu problem?

Hi Halim:

This *might* be a gksu keyboard grab thing.  In the "General" tab of the
Orca preferences GUI, there's a checkbox to disable the gksu keyboard
grab.  If you haven't already checked it, try checking it and seeing if
it helps.  The reason we don't automatically enable this is that it is a
potential security risk.

Will