Re: Time for another IRC meeting?

Willie:

+1

Wow - these past few months really wore me out. There were a lot of deadlines all over the place, and they all seemed to happen at the same time.

Those are behind us now (yeah), and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in getting back on the #a11y channel on irc.gnome.org some time just to chat as a group. One thing I really want to see is more progress on the "GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility" work. There's good work to be done, and we need good people:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/outreach/a11y/

Will