Re: Time for another IRC meeting?

I try to hang on that channel daily for a least a few hours.

Steve Lee wrote:
+1

On 25/03/2008, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
Hey All:

 Wow - these past few months really wore me out.  There were a lot of
 deadlines all over the place, and they all seemed to happen at the same
 time.

 Those are behind us now (yeah), and I'm wondering if anyone would be
 interested in getting back on the #a11y channel on irc.gnome.org some
 time just to chat as a group.  One thing I really want to see is more
 progress on the "GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility" work.  There's
 good work to be done, and we need good people:

 http://www.gnome.org/projects/outreach/a11y/

 Will