Re: Do we have an item for moving AT-SPI to DBus in the outreach program?

David Bolter writes:
> If I can find funding, do we have people in the community to (help) do it?

I believe the proposal was to have CodeThink do the work. It appears
Mozilla Foundation can fund part of the cost, but significant additional
funding is still needed to proceed. It seems it may be necessary to
cobble funding together from multiple sources, or find another
development approach.

Janina