Re: GOK release holdup

Thanks Brian, unfortunately I am already using 0.37.1

(I got excited there for a minute)

cheers,
David
Brian Cameron wrote:

David:

Are you using intltool version 0.40?  I had a similar problem with
intltool-merge.in, intltool-update.in, and intltool-extract.in not
being created, and causing "make dist" to fail.

However, backing to intltool 0.37.1 fixed the problem for me.

Brian

There has been some important work done recently on GOK, and I would like to roll up a release. Mysteriously, gok's 'make distcheck' is failing. Unfortunately my auto-fu is rusty. It seems that the gok-1.x.y temporary directory gets built and while in gok-1.x.y/_build, attempts to stat gok keyboard files in the parent gok-1.x.y directory fail. I'm not sure what is going on, but perhaps some intltool changes have taken place in the last 9 months? There are some gok specific rules in intltool, related to kbd and xam files...

Anyways, that's what is holding up the gok release... I'm not comfortable uploading a tarball when make distcheck fails. If anyone can help diagnose what is going on, I appreciate it!

(BTW, I'm on "holiday" this week)

cheers,
David