Re: Who is going to GUADEC 2008?

Hi Andrés:

Right now, my Magic 8 Ball says "Outlook not so good" for my attendance and Sponge Bob's Magic Conch shell is confirming it.

Brian Cameron from Sun will be there, however, and it's good to see you're representing accessibility as well.

I want to work on some level of a11y exposure at GUADEC -- see if I can convince someone to talk about GOPA or do a lightening talk or something.

Will

Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
Willie Walker wrote:
Hey All:

Just a quick check to see if anyone from the accessibility community is going to GUADEC 2008 in Istanbul this year.

http://guadec.org

Anyone?

I'm going to be there. My talk:

http://guadec.expectnation.com/guadec08/public/schedule/detail/100