Re: request for accessibility documention review

Hi,

Unfortunately, I currently don't have the time to review it; but I gave it it a quick glance and it seems to me that the information about the Accessibility tab of the Mouse control panel is missing.

You can find information about the Accessibility tab in the help folder of the module implementing the features. Here it is:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/mousetweaks/trunk/help/C/

Cheers

Francesco

PS: I wonder why the Accessibility Guide is not part of the User Manual instead of being a separate document.

Vincent Alexander wrote:
Anyone with an interest in improving documentation quality, please
review the GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide - Users section:

HTML (unchunked):
http://www.snoringbeagle.net/gag.html

SVN check-out:
svn co svn+ssh://[login] svn gnome org/svn/gnome-user-docs/trunk GAG

Thanks, and please direct all corrections, suggestions, etc. back to me.