Re: Moving this Monday's IRC to 14:30UTC

Willie:

After various discussions, and to better accommodate people at GUADEC, we will postpone the start of this Monday's IRC meeting to 14:30 UTC for this coming Monday only.

I think it would be useful to take opportunity of GUADEC to "get the
word out".  Perhaps arrangements could be made, for example, to print
out a notice that gets handed out with the fliers people get when they
register.  If the focus of the meeting is geared towards something of
general accessibility interest, such as promoting GOPA, then it would
be more likely that people with a more casual interest would attend.
Might be good to take the opportunity to get people more interested in
accessibility in general.

Brian

Afterwards, we can discuss ideas for changing the time, which is going to be fun now that I've finally just gotten used to the current time. ;-)

Will