Re: Move this Monday's IRC to 15:30UTC?

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 12:20:47AM -0500, Bryen wrote:
> Maybe when we have some time, we should re-address the regular meeting
> time previously agreed upon.  Here in the US it is fairly early in the
> morning (9:30 a.m. on the east coast and 6:30 a.m. on the West coast.)
> That's difficult for commuters and late sleepers.

Later would be worse, however, for eastern Australia, Japan and similar time
zones. Earlier would be better for us, but worse in North America.

I used to attend W3C teleconferences at 2000 UTC, amounting to 6 AM local time
here. This was also around 10 or 11 PM in Western Europe and between 1 and 4
PM in North America.