Where does ekiga need to improve?

Hey All:

As part of the "GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility" effort, we have some 'smaller' tasks to focus on bug fixing in some key modules. For several reasons, we're considering ekiga as a module to focus on.

Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source VoIP and video conferencing application for GNOME. Ekiga uses both the H.323 and SIP protocols. It supports many audio and video codecs, and is interoperable with other SIP compliant software and also with Microsoft NetMeeting.

There are a list of known accessibility-related bugs with Ekiga here:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=ekiga&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=accessibility

For those of you who have been using Ekiga, are there additional bugs that have not yet been logged or identified as accessibility bugs?

Will